Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cube Steak Parmesan


I had another piece of cubed round cut beef from the Marlboro Man Sandwiches that I made the other day (I froze the meat!). There were a few ideas such as fried steak and stews, but I had some left over tomato basil sauce so the Parmesan recipes really caught my eye.

Dip the steak into 1/2 cup flour, then dip into 1 beaten egg, then into 1 cup of panko bread crumbs. Heat up the skillet with some oil and placed the  meat into the pan once it was hot. Cook each side for about 4-6 minutes until cooked through.

 Next place tomato sauce into the bottom of the pan, add the crispy meat, top with more sauce and some shredded cheese. Bake in the oven at 375F for about 20 minutes until its all hot and the cheese is melted.

Serve over pasta and top with any remaining sauce.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment