Thursday, March 26, 2020

Instant Pot: Chicken Gnocchi Soup & Chicken

Tasty instant pot gnocchi soup!
I made 4 frozen chicken breast per the directions (yes 0 minutes!) and I’ll make chicken salad with the rest. I did add onion and garlic powders because I like it. I didn’t use rosemary. Sometimes I use poultry seasoning. Then I used the cooking liquid/broth in the soup!
The directions don’t include this but... Do not dump the flour into the soup at the end or you’ll end up with big clumps. Mix it separately with the hot broth until it’s thin enough to pour and stir back into the soup.
I used whole milk instead of half and half. I doubled the gnocchi to use the entire pack. I used garlic and onion powders instead of fresh.
I found out the purpose of the “Soup” button!
It got creamier and thicker by my second bowl but I didn’t take a new picture.

Image may contain: food

No comments:

Post a Comment